Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ON SICK LEAVE

NOW SHE IS GETTING DOWN TO WORK
GRAMA GETS INTO THE PRE-YOGA POSE.


I am trying to take care of Grandpa who is feeling very ill, short of breath and coughing a lot. We have a doctor's appointment today at 1.

Did my yoga and here is my pictures.
We have missed hearing from you. Happy Birthday to Melina and so sorry she is exhausted so will really pray for hwe. It is a stressful time. These little ones have such strong will very early and know what they want. What I did with you guys when you where in your own bed was rub your back until you went back to sleep. It was very tiring but it pays off in the end. I do realize you are both busy.
We left Sandra's because dad's throat was sore and my stomach was upset. I was sick all night and now dad is coughing all night. Finally I moved to the spare room. He should have gone to the doctor yesterday.
We are also worried about an elderly friend that we visit Shirley Fowler who was having hip pain but now there is no answer. I will try again. I wonder if they have put her in hospital. I took some flowers and sandwiches over on Sunday and she did not look good but her daughter was coming and spent the night. She will be 90 on Feb. 20.
I am still feeling week but much better. I am cutting down on Pain pills and I am sure the yoga helps and all the prayers.
What an exhausting time for you both, I wish you could get some help.
Dad is going to live down so I will go for a short walk.
Love you and will be praying. Love mom and dad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have the back door open? Is it that nice out?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Good on you for doing the Yoga, Mom. I'm glad to see all the snow is gone. Much warmer here, as well.

Love,
Rick