Friday, February 13, 2009

FRUSTRATION

ONE OF THE MORE FRUSTRATING OBJECTS IN OUR LIFE!


I have to admit I often get frustrated with things that do not work. Some days worse than others. Life can be struggle to find the energy to look after yourself as well as others.

Faith matters because it is through the prayer of faith that I feel thankful for each day and except the frustrations as a part of being alive. Blessings come in many forms that bring me back to that place of thankfulness during the day.

Last Sunday I read the scripture and I am so thankful that all the ancient wisdom that we can find to renew us each and every day. Jesus was a real person who taught us to search deeper into the scriptures so that he continues to live on in our lives today. Peter and John healed the blind beggar in the name of Jesus.

"It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes from that has given this complete healing".

I am trying to live with faith that questions and seeks to see what the physical eye cannot see.
Yes, God works in mysterious and powerful ways, that I do not completely understand. Often I feel a burden when I pray for others and I wish I could do more to help. As I pray I am reminded that faith is trusting God to work in all our lives and give strength that flows out of humility and grace.

We can find music healing when we allow it to touch us emotionally. That is why songs can bring back memories and emotions we are not always aware of. I believe also that scripture has the power to emotionally engage us and deepen our faith.
Faith does not end my frustrations but helps me grow beyond them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At work i have about 8 passwords that i have to keep changing every 8 weeks... now that is frustration .

Ken

Anonymous said...

And you can be thankful that you dont have to drive to work mom, now that can be frustating, just ask Randy!
Sandra