Friday, February 6, 2009

AMAZING PICTURES

OUR LITTLE GNOME WAS SAD AND LONELY - I GAVE HIM SOME COLOR


Kenny those where great pictures of Melina and Jessie on her birthday. I am glad Matthew woke up to give us a toothy grin. Have you got Matthew doing more crawling? Most be hard because you do not have much room.

Dad's cough has gotten much worse so he may go back to the doctor. Yesterday I took our friend Shirley [90] to have some x-rays and then we had lunch out so that was good. Then I went to visit at the Nursing Home and my back started to complain.

Sandra may stop by to give me some advice on my garden it looks pretty sad. I am going out to plant primroses before she comes; also Friday is my long walk day with Janet. I had better go make the bed quick or I will be tempted to crawl back in; sleeping was restless with dad's coughing.

Jane and I may drive to Langley to visit a lady from the church who has moved into a nice nursing home but finding it lonely.

Life is good even when we do not always have good feelings. I laughed when my dear little old lady friend Shirley questioned the waitress, "where was our food?" Good for her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think a trip to the doctor for Dad is in order. Pneumonia can be serious, if that is what it is.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Dad refused to go. Mom had a melt down? Few tears well Mary and Sandra went and got a steamer and some cough medicine. Both mom and dad can be difficult about going to the doctor.

Anonymous said...

Matthew doesn't need much room he
only crawls about 3 feet at a time .
Ken