Monday, February 9, 2009

HAPPY HELPERS

SANDRA LOOKS UP FROM HER LABOUR
MARY SMILES AS SHE HELPS GRAMA

Saying a wee prayer for Ben as Theresa takes him to get another shunt put in.

Yesterday I was so thankful when Sandra and Mary came to help me clean up the fron flower garden. What an awful mess I had gone out to do it and came in and laid down. They did a wonderful job and I sure appreciated it.

We are unique but not self-sufficent we need one another.

I did not realize that the reading at church was just part of Isaiah 60 so I mentioned the verse that says God had been angry with them. God's anger did not stop Him from loving them and shining His light upon them. This is the God of compassion that I put my trust in.

Life would be boring if we were perfect and life would be dull without all the questions we face.
Goals and dreams may change but hopefully we are progressing in our knowledge of ourselves and each other.


Anyway Larry and I are off to the doctors and then going out for pancakes after to celebrate! He was craving pancakes, but for the most part he has lost his appetite.

We will put pictures up later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your pancakes were good, I made blueberry ones on the weekend.
I will call in a bit to see how the Dr apt went.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm Pancakes.

Ken