Wednesday, February 11, 2009

UP AND COMING ATTRACTION

AFTER A POOR SLEEP - A PRETTY ROOM TO HAVE BREAKFAST AND CONTEMPLATE
LARRYS FIRST GO AT YOGA - WILL GIVE UPDATES IN HIS PROPER YOGA ATTIRE NEXT WEEK

Larry doing his yoga.

Had a terrible night sleep. Tried to chase the racoons away from the garbage. They kept trying to drag the garbage can away under the bushes. Keptwakeing up with the hick-ups. It is very hard to lean out over the edge of the bed and drink from the far side of the cup. So far I have not fallen out but it has been close. If I fell asleep I had bad dreams.

Anyway this morning I have to do my ladies Bible study for noon. I usually do not leave it to the last minute. This morning Jane and I will go to Zeller's for coffee and a walk.

Feel free to leave some encouraging comments for Larry'a first try?

- I like the focus on breathing in Yoga and on relaxing.
Every breath breathing in the spirit of God and reminding us of all we have to be thankful for.
Breathing in the good and letting anxiety, fear, doubt and sickness flow out as we breath out.


---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad is doing yoga? That is great, do we get to see his picture posted soon?
Sorry to hear you had a bad sleep. I have been sleeping with a pillow under my knees last few nights as my sciatica is acting up. I was acutally sound asleep when that alarm went off, that is unusual for me. It should be a good day for a walk, the blue sky looks inviting today.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

go Dad make it burn.... ops the Jane Fonda ..

Ken