Monday, February 16, 2009

CONSPIRACY

OUR NEW TV - IT IS SO CLEAR - AND NOT EVEN WITH 'HD' YET



We had no idea that the family was plotting to all get together to buy grandpa a T.V.
He was so thrilled he was speechless. He was very happy and thrilled as it is just what he wanted. It was a wonderful amd thoughtful idea and got around me saying "well what is wrong with what we have it is fine.

Thank you all not only for this gift but the love and support you show us all year long.
We are truly blessed to have such a lovely family.

I woke up feeling so thankful that God has kept us to-gether through the ups and downs of life.

I would like to plan a little get together for those who cannot come to grandpa's birthday on Friday. I know Mary may or may not be able to and I am not sure about Michael John. Also I know Leah and Chris cannot come. I do not know about Kim and Mike. I do not mind having it hear if everyone will bring the food. I am feeling very tired and I guess we are all so I am open to suggestions. Dad always is happy having pizza.

I will try to e-mail everyone today because many do not read this blog.

We were surprised to hear that Rick is in Toronto doing his masters and we are very proud of him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always up for a party and can bring a cake or what ever, just let me know.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Mmmm pizza ..Sounds good .
Ken

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... I think this is my first conspiracy. Hope it doesn't become habit forming.

Rick