Friday, February 27, 2009

CAROL'S BIRTHDAY WEEKEND

You may join her for dinner and a movie tonight, or go to the Golfcourse to play name that tune, or walk around the bird scantuary in Ladner. Larry and I will probably go Sat. I will have a big rest during the day. [maybe stay in bed all day ha ha].

Had a good chat with Leah on the phone she is recovering from a bad migraine. Nasty things. She did not make any committments. We love to have her join us. I will phone or e-mail Chris to-morrow. Tasha has invited us to come over to her place but it is just finding a good day.

Yesterday I was aching all over and sure the flu bug had cayght up to me but today I am fine so maybe the flu shot did help. It is cold today but not snowing so I will walk over to meet Janet. This afternoon Jane and I have a meeting to take part in a big prayer meeting with many churches.

I am praying that Rick's move from the Tar Sands to Blind Bay goes well and he will stay alert on the road and arrive safely. Kenny says it is smokey there and always the concern about the wind changing and new fires. Melina also had a bad migraine and both her and Ken need more sleep.

Wondering if Mary have had their marriage counceling yet? Larry and I had one short session. I went to church regularly but I am sure the minister hardly knew me.

I am waiting for an appointment with the Women's Osteophorous Clinic in Vancouver.

There is also the choice of getting needles stuck in me or maybe I will go for energy healing which is more my style.

"The blessing in life is not to live without pain [well that would be great] but to live so that our pain has meaning and we have the courage to find new inner strength." Well, I am not there yet but that is my goal. It is pretty idealistic don't you think.

I miss going to the food bank and the people we worked with and met there.

I have to remind myself that I am important to my family and need to care for myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care you are important .
Ken