Saturday, April 4, 2009

ARE YOU BEING SERVED?

I hope Sandra that you are keeping your word and drinking tea and watching the young ones work. Are you? Being a mother is a complex and demanding role. I totally believe that our children love to see us happy. Allowing them the joy of serving us is our gift of love to them.
Our bodies speak to us reminding us that our tiredness is a physical, emotional and spiritual need that is expressing it's self. It is important we learn to listen to what we are saying to our selves. Change comes slowly but if we allow it to shake us free from all our shadows we will find our true selves!

Serenity is deeper than joy and we find pleasure in the little things. If we have some one to share our lives with we are of all people most blessed. We learn from each other the lessons we need to show us the true state of our souls. It is hard at times to share your deepest feelings which can often be misunderstood. No matter how painful we have to learn to be open and honest. Leah expressed that well when she came to visit us.

Larry and I had a wonderful day with Theresa and Ben and Morgan. I know that today Carol and Pentali are enjoying the grandchildren for the week-end. Children grow up far too quickly and they move away far too soon; but this is all part of life.

I do not really wake up until I have had my morning walk. It gives me time to think and pray.

My thoughts often come in pictures. I see the whole world as this huge boat that has been built with such human effort. I see myself being put in a life boat with Jesus and I long to look around and see all my family and friends floating around near me. This is my prayer and my vision.

We have been given tickets to a play this afternoon at first I said no but Carolyn would not take no for an answer. I know we have to break the habits that have made us feel to sick to do things.
We now have to get new energy to become healthy again

WE NEED TO HAVE FUN IN OUR LIVES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I helped Randy work, we loaded up the trailer with asorted branches and stuff from the back. Mary is coming to sleep over tonight as MJ has to double tommorrow, so maybe I will get her out there tommorrow.
Sandra