Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A FULL DAY FOR ME

I cannotwait to see Melina and Kenny all dressed up for the wedding. I hope everyone has a fun time.

Rick, I do not know who is looking after
roxy or after Carol and Panteli's house but I will find out.

So I am off to see Dr. Nolte, I am glad he is back. I am happy to tall him that I am doing so much better and off all those strong pills.

I did the wrong chapter in our
Bible study so have had to redo it but I learnt twice as much.

Deserae has such a good attitude to life; accepting her mistakes and working hard at school hoping to be a teacher or a counselor. We had a good visit.

Tonight we are invited out to have a thank you dinner at the
Red Rose Restaurant dad will pay for his own. This is to thank me for visiting. I go as often as I can but it seems to be a challenge because I do not always feel like it or other plans come along. It would be hard for me to stop after so many years.

I will go for a short walk now while dad is still snoozing. His feet are improving and he seems a little, just a little, less anxious about his lip. He is putting the burning stuff on.

Good hockey game last night I was cheering for both teams!

I keep fimding Advil pills on the bathroom floor; whoops, I forgot to put the lid on tight again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got woken up by horns honking around 10:00, did the canucks win?
Randy has been back on nights, so I have the both cats with me, left the dogs out to defend the house.
Have a good walk and we will see you on Friday.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes it was sad for St louis . Enjoy your walk .
Ken