Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AT LAST

I have had two nights free of the stabbing pain of the shingles ans am especially glad the pain in the ear has gone. My back pain has also gone so I am on the way to becoming a new person or more like my old self. I am still extremely tired and cranky but the sunny weather will be a blessing.
Dad is going to see Kay Kennedy fior his shoulder and leg pains. He walked around Ladner taking pictures and came home exhausted and his leg very sore.

Well, we are a great pair. I keep thinking there must be something to help dad's feet. Riding the bike is his best exercise and he now has a new bike jacket [he has to keep up to Pentali] Carol is not going up north because the salary was not correct but I believe they are still going to China.

We all struggle to be healthy and we all can be sick and tired of felling sick and tired; and dad and I can expect failing health; but we can still enjoy the beauty of life and our wonderful family.

It takes discipline to dwell on the positive thoughts and release the negative that always tries to come to our minds.

We will go down to the beach today because we are in White Rock so that will be healing. Being near the ocean always seems to give you energy and life seems to be so much more than we see as we look out across the water.

We have to think about Easter plans I hope everyone has ideas. With so many bad things in the news we need to celebrate the greatest event in the universe. Good triumphs over evil and will continue to do so.

A hug and a prayer to you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did my bit to help. I sent out an email and talked to Mary and MJ.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I suggest we go to the water shed and have a picnic and if it is raining we go to Sandra's and play games. I suggest sandwiches and cake!

Anonymous said...

We are going to hunt for eggs then
eat pasta for dinner . I work fri and
Sat but am off Sunday.. Matthew fell and bumped
his head and got a bloody nose yesterday.
Ken

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you are feeling better Mom.

I'm glad to be home.

First power boat went by on the lake tonight. (noisy thing, actually)

It is nice Leah came over to visit.

Love,

Rick