Thursday, April 16, 2009

DOWN TO EARTH


Plop here I am down to earth, boring and normal.

We are discussing what to do today. I "should" gp visiting but dad feels up to a trip on the sky train down to the Bay. First he must phone his cancer doctor. HE has now phoned but cannot get in any earlier. I think we should just go there.

Had a horrible dream of being chased by a man in black. I was cornered and I said okay kill me because I cannot kill you. Actually we joined forces to escape from this horroble place we were in. On the way a little child joined us. Woke up and could not get back to sleep felt chilled to the bone.
Sleep would not come. [Later today I was reading; "that which could kill is converted, transformed into that which can heal us] Which is what happened in my dream as this man in black came and took my hand.]

I fineshed my cancer collection, as a door to door volunteer. I met two nice neighbors amd went back three times to one house where the kids said come back. I did get $120. so I reached my goal. A lot of people are short of money I am sure. I had to make an effort and I had hoped dad would go with me.
Today I went for my walk, said a prayer for you all. My walk is so short it is hard to get you all in.
Spiritually I feel like I do now when I am walking and every one is passing me. Some days it is more of an effort to get up, to pray, to go for a walk.
Thankfully this is not often.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is your cancer collection?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

I am a volunyeer door to door cancer socisty volunteer.

Want to give? 5 10 or 20 I give receipts.

Dad and I are going out maybe to White Rock. Neither of us look too great. love mom

Anonymous said...

Good thing is the weather is getting warmer
so it will be easier to go for a walk .
Matthew has new teeth, his two front ones
are coming through.

Ken

Anonymous said...

that is good news.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you knock on my door I may not have any money, but Randy made a good chicken stew last night and there are left overs! I was going to leave him my car to go pick up the new bar-b-q and he was going to drop it off, but in the rain I dont like driving his car, have a hard enough time with the clutch going up the hills as it is.
Sandra