Thursday, April 23, 2009

THANK YOU DINNER



FLY ME TO THE MOON
Just a thought I had if I ate the red berries I got Sandra from the health food store. Funny how old songs come to mind.

After our Bible study at Colebrook I helped put out a few things for the big garage sale; but really I will not be helping much. Mabye I will volnteer a few hours, on Friday or Sat.

I am trying to look through books etc. to see what we have to give. As far as clothes go they just want the very best for the boutique.
"Your work produced by faith
Your labour prompted by love
Your endurance inspired by hope
in our Lord Jesus Christ." Paul


Remembering old songs reminds me of how the past is always with us even when we are aware of it. A memory will pop out of no-where.

After my thank you dinner I will go visiting. At the dinner people were asked to say a few words about how visiting gave life meaning or telling a funny story. I just go blank. But we had a young fellow who was very talkative. We met a lady who lived in India and spent time with her god-mother in the slums but I believe went to Catholic school. She is taking her grand daughter there to show her a different side of life.

Evidently they have had real peoblems on Scott Road with people racing by honking. It is a bit early yet.

Dr. Nolte liked Matthew in his Canucks shirt. He was very busy so the visit was quick. I am really glad I have the appointment at the Women's Health Center because they are so through; unless that has changed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, from the picture it looks like every one showed up finaly? Was dad done his supper before anyone got there? You can go ahead and take some little red berries. I was thinking I will throw them in my protien drink along with my blueberries.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

It was 72nd and Scott road I think you are safe on 64th...

What Red berries ? Please explain ??
I am glad Dr Nolte liked Matty in his Canucks shirt. We will send photo of Matty in his suit .
Ken

Anonymous said...

A friend at work told Sandra these red berries give you lots of energy. I got them at Choices.

Anonymous said...

Goji berries ??