Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OUR LITTLE ONES

It is so sad to be so far away from our little ones. Ben is having stomach aches and I am praying they will find out what the problem is. Please say a little pray for him.
Morgan is such a happy little girl and loves to talk.
Looking at the pictures Justice is sure growing and Matthew is adorable.
They bring us so much joy! We long to see Matthew and one day we will.
We hear a little news from Hobey, Brittany and Tyler on face book.

I am enjoying my walks in the evenning but I say good-morning to people and get some strang looks. I met our neighbors down the street for the first
time,

Today it is off to Bible Study at Colebrook. What a group. We have been meeting for years and we laugh a lot. Reading scripture helps bring Jesus alive I want so much to feel close to him.

It was a good hockey game last night but sad for the losing goalie who played so well.

I guess Randy is off to Edmonton today so pray for a safe journey. I used to be so worried every time our family drove back and forth. Now the biggest worry is those flying marathons to Melbourne. I am glad Rick is home but he did not take many pictures that I saw. Maybe he ran out of rabbits. If you want to know where he went you will have to ask him.

Our new family motto is "No Secrets"

Sorry I missed the photo opp with Randy building or was it painting the fence Sandra let me know next time he is back home working.

Dad's appointment was 2 hours at Kay Kennedys. They looked at my chart she said I could have had spine shingles. Dad goes back next Thrusday. His lip is very very sore again. He has to make it sore to get rid of the bad stuff.

We did not make it to the beach; we went to Choices and to Milestones. It hurts dad's lip to eat but he had a wonderful fruit drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry mom, was just missed your call then forgot to call back. Yes Randy made it safe to Edmonton, had an uneventfull drive except for some deer with a death wish.
I am trying not to be sad that I did not get to go, has to be a bright side somewhere right?
Sandra