Saturday, November 28, 2009

I AM A STRANGER HERE MYSELF

We live in a beautiful world of colour
Am I dreaming or am I awake?
Can we look at ugliness and see beauty?
Do we want to correct the tree that is leaning over like we are tempted to straighten out others.
Can we be right when we admit we are wrong?
Does anyone else feel like a stranger at times in this busy world where everyone is rushing about doing it all. while I stay at home and take a nap.
I enjoy my walk in the pleasant morning air whether it is rain or shine. Yet at times I feel I do not quite belong here and that there is a better world somewhere waiting. I love the story about the child who wants a big tree house in heaven instead of a mansion. I would agree.
We are coming into a season of joy with giving and receiving. I am looking forward to a time of simplicity and being waited upon and being with my loving family. I love you all!

No comments: