Wednesday, November 18, 2009

RESTLESS ENERGY

This is the tree I see as I step out my door and when I come home down the street. It is amazing because it has kept it's beautiful leaves.
Yesterday morning I was wide awake at 5 and up and fineshed my blogging and prayers by 6:30. It was barely light when I started out the door into a blast of wind. I did a longer walk than usual with the helicopyer over-head checking on road conditions and a siren screaming behind me. Fortunately the wind blew me home because I was feeling a little less energy. And all this because I was to go to the doctor and did not know what to expect. Everything is fine but I need to have another test. I said no thank-you but dad says that I should do it.


This morning we are discussing what knid of minister we would like to have at Colebrook. I would think one with lots of energy, intelligence, a sense of humor, honesty and deep faith.

We need to be challenged and we need to learn. We need to be healthy in body mind and spirit.

We are not there yet!


I was too weary to look at the Christmas card list last night. To-morrow I said to myself is another day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What other test do you need to get done? Did dad have his shoulder looked at yet?
Hoping we are well on our way to Edmonton before the next storm starts blowing. See you on Saturday when I get back.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Matthew fell over and banged his chin. I thought
he had knocked all his teeth out. It was scary. Your
tree does look nice. I hope it cools down so
we can sleep tonight.
Ken.