Thursday, November 12, 2009

SIMPLE PEBBLES AND PRECIOUS THINGS.

Small peggles are the small irrations that come daily into our lives. I have to learn how to not let them become like a stone caught in your shoe that ctipples you.
This is the stairs from Rick's beach to his cottage. Is there a stairway to heaven? Why not!

I wake up in the morning very bright and wide awake and happy as can be. I love the quiet in the morning; when I am aware of the gentle beating of my heart and my quiet breathing. My ears listen to hear any sounds outside, the dogs barking excited to go for their walks and one by one the cars start up and go off to work or school. Then it is listening to the children as they get ready for their walk to school. Sometimes it is the rain falling heavy on the roof but today the sun is brightning the morning all ready.

I am excited about my blog. And yes I was excited about yesterdays blog which I hope my children would read about my dad. I do not think they did as there was no comments. I love the comments because they add so much more meaning as they share what is on their hearts or what they are doing.
This month I am going to add pictures of all the little treasures, the precious things they have given to me, as pictures on my blog. Everytime my eyes see these gifts that have been given so lovingly my heart feels a deep joy.

No comments: