Thursday, November 26, 2009

LAUGH OUT LOUD

Wouldn't it be great fun to run in these leaves and throw them at one another! Wish Morgan and Ben were here!
Life is for laughing. We cerainly did as we joined our friens Jane and Geof and Eve for coffee at Zellers. I arrived first which was good because I looked like a drowned rat after walking in heavy rain. This is one of the joys of being retired; there are lots of funny stories to tell and friends become even more precious. We have to laugh about our loss of memory and our aches and pains and the thing is we are laughing together.
Laughter is good medicine and also healing for the soul.

It was a good day with time enough for everything. I had had a good walk in the rain to the store but rode home in style with dad. I then had to clean out the junk I keep putting on the bed in the spare room. I think everyone needs a junk room. There are papers etc. I keep meaning to look at and like a lot of things in life I have good intentions.

Rick phoned to say he had arrived at U B C and he would be here at about 8. It is also such a joy to see and visit with your children. He is excited and pleased about his move closer to Kamloops just by Chase. Again he is on the lake and he has a very nice home to move into. Lots of books to be moved because he keeps accululating them. He has inherited this from me. I love books and also have several I am reading.

Now I must wake him up to drive to Sumas on business. A quick and enjoyable visit!
I am thankful it is not raining! Happy Dreams!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Rick to drive safe. I am still trying to hook up with Kenny on Skype. Talked to Mary and MJ for a bit while working on my home work last night.
Sandra