Tuesday, July 21, 2015

CONFIDENCE

Leah is a very confident nurse and did a wonderful job taking out my staples.

Yesterday dad and I went to the hospital for the ex ray and yes I took my cane,  I am getting more confident in my walking.
Another painful walk for dad.

Today is physio.

Yes, it is the pills that are making me very sick.  I took half a one, at the druggists suggestion.

My goal is to regain confidence in all I can do.
Dad and I need to share the load!

'Life is to be at peace with God and yourself"  -JK Smith

1 comment:

nancy-Lou said...

Beth, I notice in the photo of you are walking, with your cane that it is very low..which makes you stoop...you need to have a cane that is high enough for you to put your hand on it and your arm remains at a 90 degree angle. You should use it on the side that is stronger..not the weak side...example if your left knee is sore you should use it on the right side. We learned this from the seven joint replacements Carl has had. Now I know you wouldn't be able to use the cane with your left hand now...but just thought I would mention this. ask you physiotherapist.

I am glad to see you out walking...good for you...I am sure it isn't easy to do, but glad you have such determination to get stronger!

Sorry, those darned pills are making you sick....hopefully you will be done with them soon.

I am getting ready for an adult art class on Saturday...going to be a large class. Lots to do!

It is nice to see a spiritual quote...and a good one..

Love, Nancy