Thursday, July 16, 2015

PREDICTABLE SUFFERING

There is  a certain amount of predictable suffering that will come into each one of our lives.  None of the things we have worked so hard to possess will  last.  We will get sick and hopefully recover; but often not as  good as we were before.

This just life.

I woke up this morning to a news report there was a large group of Hells  angels speeding down Scott Road.  Could they be friends of Jim's coming to demand what was happening with the delivery of his shake.  IT is hard to believe it has  been a month.

I had a good walk with Ken around the block and we even stopped into see Gundy as it has been a long time for a visit with her too.  She thought maybe I had gone to AUSTRALIA but I explained KEN had come here and I had been in hospital.

Off to the doctor,  NO blisters so we are unsure still.

I have some crazy bladder infection which will be treated when the medication is available.

Ken went shopping with Carol.  Sandra came by.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

So did Kenny go over to the pharmacy and lay some smack down?

Did not end up having my grilled cheese sandwich, just eggs. If I ever win a million dollars the first thing I am doing is hiring a cook!

nancy-Lou said...

So I guess if you suddenly disappear we will know the HELL'S ANGEL'S GOTCHA! Now that was hilarious, Beth! My advice is to get over to see Jim ASAP with that shake. So good to see you humour back again.

Hey, that is really good ...a walk around the block...your legs will be getting stronger every day. isn't is nice that you have your son, Ken there to help out and visit. Keep up the good work!

Did you know about drinking cranberry juice to help keep the urine acidic in your bladder, to prevent or help out with infections?

How were you and Larry's doctor appointment? I hope all went well and the news was good.

I drove a friend into Selkirk ( about an hour's drive one way) so she could do some errands. She has had a tough time lately with cancer surgery and then a bad infection that nearly did her in and some tough financial problems as well. I will be driving her into Winnipeg to see a bankruptcy trustee next week....she has a serious gambling problem. She is a good woman, a nurse at the local nursing home and a foot care nurse too. It is so hard to see her with all these problems. She doesn't drive in the cities so I help her..She is alone, her husband passed away a couple of years ago.

Beach traffic was very busy on the highway, being Friday and there is a big music festival here tonight and tomorrow....so we will have to keep our windows closed until 3 am.

Have a good sleep tonight,

Love, Nancy

larry bennett said...

Well dad has the shingles but good he is on the pill.

i have to have more blood work but the doctor was pleased,

Love Beth