Sunday, July 26, 2015

CONNECTIONS

Daisy, the dog marched right into Carol's home and immediately had a look around.  Haiti did not know what to think and was even more confused when Daisy made the rounds of the room jumping up on laps.  This is something Haili is not allowed to do as she is so big.

We had a lot of laughs seeing them inter-act with each other.  There was hardly room for both of them under the table where they were hopeful of the old crumb

Grama Carol has had a busy time cooking and entertaining and going to the movies and to swimming and to the airshow with the children.

We enjoyed the delicious supper and the very special cake.

Not room enough for all my candles.  I blew them out all but one.

.

 
Today they are off to the art gallery.  Morgan has a gift for creating pictures.
 
Today Sandra will be getting busy for a crowd of visitors.
 
It is wonderful to feel loved as I read my cards and open presents.
 
"Your heart creates love and it connects you with others-with the people you love and with people you are meant to know."
 
I want to soak in the love of family.
 
Monday dad goes in to the doctor and I pray he will have a good check=up and help for his pain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like good times. Is the cake a map of Australia ???
I see you got some rain.
Ken

Unknown said...

Hi Beth

I posted something on your facebook page for your birthday but it got lost somewhere..anyway Happy Belated Birthday and wish you have many many more with good health and strength. I also hope that things are well with you and that the recovery is going well. Love from both of us in Trinidad

larry bennett said...

Hi Ranu,
Thank you for your kind words. I am improving slowly and it is hard some times.
Love to you both.
love Beth