Friday, July 24, 2015

THE LAST WORD

This week-end will be other reason to celebrate and party. 

My birthday dad and I will have supper with Carol and Panteli and Ben and Morgan.  They invited us to the Boundary Bay Air show but although it would be fun we feel we are not up to going this year.

Cameron and Shandel arrive on Sat. too and our family will welcome them on Sunday with another pool party!

Still some questions about my bladder infection which is a nasty one.  The doctor and I are hoping I took enough pills to kill the nasty bug; but the urine test today will have the last word.


Dad and I will both go to the lab. as he will be getting P.S.A results.
Also waiting to hear that Ken's dental surgery went well.  and our prayers for him have been answered.  He is still getting over his jet-lag.

Our bodies are amazing but very fragile and frail.  Tragedy and harmful situations surround us all.

I have to put my faith in God who is a source of strength for us all!

God will have the Last Word!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I slept for 11 hours last night! That is big news, I never sleep that long. Randy working on graveyard shift tires me out with him getting up at 11:30 so I really needed it.

Hope today is another day of healing and recovery for you both. Enjoy the rain.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

My surgery was not a great success. The surgeon does not sound confident that the implants worked . After an hour of extremely painful drilling into the roof of my mouth that was not the news I wanted to hear. He says we have to wait another three to six months to see if the implants will hold. NOT happy to say the least. We bought the SUV , 2009 , Holden Captiva . We pick it up on Monday.
Hope your feeling better both of you.
It's Matthews birthday party today. 🍰🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

larry bennett said...

That is not the news we wanted to hear. I am sure you will be
in pain too. Will keep hoping and praying for all of us. Been thinking of you all day.
Hope the car turns out to be a good buy.
Happy Birthday to Matthew.
Wish we could be there

Love to you all!

Mom