Saturday, July 25, 2015

TIMELESS

 
WELCOME Shandel and Cameron, looking good at a long drive from Edmonton
 
"The important thing is to not to stop questioning life as life is now getting tougher for us both.
Curiosity has it's own reason for existing.
One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity of life, of the marvelous structure of reality."  Albert Einstein

Another year filled with moments to treasure with a thankful heart. and a time to set new goals to make me healthier and wiser.

Appreciated the long distance phone calls from Rick, Ron and Kim.  They all sound good and think I do too.

I was grouch because dad said I had to take the walker on my walk around the block.  Yes, I know better to be safe than sorry!

Morgan the cake maker.
Her birthday was having a picnic in the hospital with me.
 
My day continued with a bunch of phone calls wishing me happy birthday. 
 
Later in the day dad and I drove over to Carol and Panteli's to have my party.  Cam and Shandel had their dog Daisy and the dogs were the hit of the evening.
 
sorry we missed a call from Mary and \Michael
 
 sorry to miss church but have a very sick sstomack

No comments: