Monday, July 17, 2017

MEMORIES


Another summer of wonderful memories.

Time has gone by so quickly and it seems people are leaving too soon but I know it is time for everyone to be heading back home.  Each year has special memories that I carry in my heart.  

Travelling by plane as Mary did reminds me of the time ken and his family had to stay over night to connect with a flight home.  I think Stephen and Shawna may be  leaving to-morrow after a trip to Victoria to-day.  

It is always a little sad to be saying good-bye to such loving grand children and great grand children, we never seem to get used to it.

We have shared so many hopes and dreams with all our loved ones and continue to pray for their safety and well being.  Memories keep us connected and deepens our knowledge of one another.

The love that we were able to give and receive has created more beautiful memories.

Life continues and dad and I look forward to future moments that become cherished memories.  

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes the time has just flown by as I knew it would. I take pictures as often as I think of it but not near enough. With my bad memory it makes me sad because I know with out the pictures I will not have anything to go by.

Stephen and Shawna are having a tough drive today, a one year old does not like sitting in a car seat all day. She said they will try and call tonight from the hotel.

I have not heard from the animal shelter yet, I will call them in a bit to see if I am still picking up the cats.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes it is hard travelling with children. I think I remember Lincoln did not like riding in the car when he was little.

So you are ready for two mother cats with kittens?

Never a dull moment for you.

Love mom