Saturday, July 22, 2017

STORIES

Ophelia was very active after we picked her up at day care.  She gets into the same things all the other children used to do.
This is her first time with the kangaroo.
She has a whole world to see and touch and investigate.

We our own lives in the stories we tell to each other.  Stories have the ability to speak to our hearts and touch the inner soul.  

I think that generations that follow after Jesus died would come to have faith in him because of the stories that they heard about him.  Stories of the miracle of his birth and of his healing touch and also his appearance after his death.

Jesus in his humanity has the power to touch and transform our inner life with his wisdom and compassion.  His deepest desire was that we would have faith in ourselves and in our ability to help each other,

This is the story I am familiar with but others have their stories,

3 comments:

Sandra said...

My goal today is to get one room clean! We will see if that happens. Tried feeding the kittens on my own this morning with the springe and made a horrible mess. Not sure if they got anything in their mouths but I certainly got it all over me.

Have you talked to anyone in the family about the 30th? I have put it on Facebook but no one has said whether or not they can make it. Are you inviting your friends as well?

Sandra

craig decraene said...

Thanks again for helping us out with picking her up and hanging out with her whilst we were at work.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on Facebook for about 2 moths now, but plan to attend on the 30th!
Panteli