Wednesday, July 5, 2017

REAL


Which ones are real?

I am looking for a place to fit the new flowers into to look natural..

I feel like I am on a journey to discover what is real and I am trusting that prayer and meditation will help.  We are being told that happiness is an inside job and does not depend on material goods or even goals achieved.  We end up being owed by our possessions.  So I guess my questions is, is what is real happiness?

Dad is happy building his newest project but finds he has to stop and rest more than he used to.

Foe me there are fleeting moments when I feel a real joy in my life. 
This is good because experiencing times of real confusion also happen.

I am having trouble expressing my real feelings but since they change from moment to moment it is not easy.

To-morrow we are going to visit Pat and John and see how good their garden is growing.  They are also very busy helping others and volunteering at Hospice etc.  They are Real Christians!

We are also looking after Ophelia for a short while at 4 o'clock.

We live in a world where we need to try and help one another.
That can be a real challenge!  !

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I have no problem expressing my feelings right now as all I feel is tired. Randy is up on the ladder painting the house and I have to try to stay awake so I can pick him up if he falls.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

What next?

Love mom

Sandra said...

This is the last project for the year...we are going to hunker down and have a peaceful one might even say boring fall and winter.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yah right!

See you in the morning.

love mom