Monday, July 31, 2017

GRATEFUL

I am extremely grateful for every moment of love and joy that has sustained me through times of difficulty, poor health and family moving away so far but still in my heart,
Grateful for everyone who came and made my day a day of loving caring and sharing.

A long drive from Kamloops

A good time to talk and share together our love for each other.  Thanks Rick for cleaning up the mess some animal left on our patio and shining up the table so good!
She is looking at all the strange people.

Grateful for your help in providing more food!


Mom and daughter.

Thanks Morgan for bringing balloons and making me feel young again!
Another beautiful cake by Sandra.

I missed getting pictures of Justice and Ben and Paneli.  The boys took off for the park to kick a ball around.

Sorry we forgot the sandwiches.
Thankful we can accept one another as we are with our opinions and ideas!
Thankful for the grace of forgiveness.

Old age can be beautiful when shared with loved ones.

4 comments:

KBell said...

You have such a wonderful family and so much to be grateful for! Your writing is so profound, you share your heart for Jesus so honestly, it is a beautiful gift for all who read it. Bless you!!
Kathleen (Theresa's friend)

Carol said...

Yes, you are very blessed Mom. Glad you had a nice birthday. I'll try and call today. Love you!

Sandra said...

Hm, I posted a comment yesterday but it is not there any more.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Thank you.

Sandra try again.

Love mom