Friday, July 14, 2017

UNPREPRARED

The day for me started looking for dad's cancer card as he had an appointment at the cancer clinic.  Not a big deal but I was sure I had put it in a safe place.  I make plans in my head which I do not up accomplishing. Dad had an excellent report and does not have to have his dreaded hormone shots.  He will continue to have regular blood checks and go back in 9 months,  Good news his results are excellent.

Dad did a bit of work in the back yard but he is still having trouble breathing and gets tired easily
His feet are also extra painful.  I think he should keep his feet up and rest.

We find the nearest store to buy a card and a small present.  We arrive at Sandra and Randy's, the house looking great with it's new paint job and lovely flower garden.  We were unprepared for the quietness  of the yard and house.  There were no cars in the drive way.  I knew it was the right day but. . . . .

Sebastien and Simone where playing on the back deck washing toys and dishes,  Lincoln was playing cars,  Shawna was making a salad and the big table and little table  where all set.  Randy arrived home with balloons and Stephen with potatoes chips to be cooked.  Sandra would start the baabecue and Randy would cook the burgers.

Seeley the birthday boy wakes from his nap wondering what is happening.  He is happy to snuggle with daddy Stephen and look around at everyone.



Seeley plays with his balloons as he sits in his high chair.
Then it is time for him to be presented with his own little birthday cake.



My computer will not add any more pictures.

Dad and I left early but enjoyed our visit a lot.

Today I will start my day preparing prayerfully.









No comments: