Monday, May 14, 2018

DELIGHTFUL

Mother's day was delightful with good food, lots of fun, presents and loving cards.  My children have far outpast me in their culinary talents.  Rick does an excellent job making a delicious and healthy salad.
Sandra organizes the outdoor area.  Randy helping in the background

Rick dives into the pool

More salads by Sandra.
Salmon coked to prerfection on boards on the barbie


More delightful pictures to-morrow.
I am having trouble taking pictures as other peoples hands get in the way.I want to edit but no way.

I read over my cards the morning of the next day and from what they say I believe that people love me just the way I am.
That delights me.

I received many phone calls on mother's day and one even early was from Carol.  Panteli did well picking out a lovely card and caring words.  Tasha and Renu phoned early in the morning on Mother's day and then Ken phoned later in the day.

I find my family delightful and fun and I love them all so much.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks lots of good pictures, even with out the ones with hands in the way. I am glad you enjoyed your day. I did not spend much time cleaning before everyone got here so I am glad the food was good.

I will be taking Peanut in to the vet today at 4:00 so a very hard day for us.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Looks good .I am glad you had a great mothers day . I am at the end of a week of late shifts . We had family over at our house mothers day . Melina not well some sort of middle ear issue , balance is off and feels nauseous . Hopefully
she will be better tomorrow . Jasmine is doing testing at school , called NATPLAN , all kids in grade 1,3,5,7 do tests to see the national average ..
Ken

beth bennett said...

Sandra What a sAd tasks but you are doing the right thing.

Ken I am sorry Melina has that inner ear thing it is so awful.

I will be praying.

Mancy is in at the hospital with Karl and it is still critical.

Rick has just left for Richmond for a conference about Indian Affairs for all of Canada.

We had a good visit.

Love mom