Thursday, May 10, 2018

INCH BY INCH


                                   Inch by inch I make my way pulling up weeds and grass.

I take time our to read and then it is off to the spring tea at the church.  It would have been nice to have some of the family join us.  Kim is in Richmond and Sandra is in Abbotsford and Craig is busy too.

The church hall looked very spring like with lots of flowers and happy faces.  We were among the first to arrive and the last to leave.  Lots of good goodies even gluten free for me and one other lady.

We just arrived home and the door open and it was Kim and Haiti.  Wonderful to see them too.

We watched the hockey game and then Kim did her taxes.

I tried to read a few more lines of Bishop Spong's book which I am doing inch by inch.  He is very knowledgeable but I do not agree with all he says.

Haiti and I enjoyed a walk to the park just like old times.

A day express with words and actions and lots of love!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You will just finish doing your weeding in time to turn around and do it all again since the joke is that they are springing right back up behind you.

Sandra