Saturday, May 12, 2018

EARLY

An early spurt of energy soon disappeared as the day got warmer.  Dad also came home from a shopping trip all tired out.  Saturday is a bad day to go shopping.

I did do the watering and cut the grass again.  Had to have it look decent for when Panteli arrived to finish digging out the clumps of grass. Dad really appreciated his help as this has been a tough job for him.

 I sit in the back yard surrounded by the life giving renewing energy of trees and flowers and our flowing stream.

Looking forward to Rick arriving to-morrow and our mother's day celebration at Sandra and Randy's.

I am discovering new messages hidden deep in scripture that reveal truths that not been taught.

I believe that God's love was meant to be inclusive not exclusive.

I am thankful for the early lessons I was taught that have shaped my life this far.

I am finding changing some of my perceptions have changed in my goal to balance reason with mystery, and experience.  I have learned so much being in a community of faith and I hope to continue to build on my early teachings.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

We bought a few plants yesterday but I tuckered out before I got them all in the ground. I will try and get them in before everyone comes over today.

Sandra

Client Strengths said...


Mom you say you watered the plants and cut the lawn in the morning?! That would be enough for me to call it a productive day...