Friday, May 11, 2018

REAL

I know that this is not a real problem but dad is buying bushels of plastic flowers and adding them to the garden. He is happy doing this but I feel he is going overboard.
                                         These are okay as they brighten up his shade deck.


These flowers on the other hand are real!  I did not work in the garden today except to move a few fake flowers around.  Dad is working hard digging in the front of our yard by the big rocks.  I found it cold and am hoping I will have more energy to-morrow.  Did a little banking and shopping. Meanwhile dad went to the dollar store and the real miracle was we were able to time our meeting up after wards.

Cor proved himself s real good neighbor seeing me walking to the Post Office walked with me.  He was on the way back from the store.  Not really necessary but a very kind act.

Faith that is real grows in a garden of love.

The real truth of the resurrection lies in the powerful change in the disciples who had been cowards at the death of Jesus but now became real believers!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

No, I think fake flowers all around your garden is a very real problem. Yesterday was kind of funny, I was hot then chilly depending on where I was working in the yard.

Do you think you and dad could pick up some nice whole wheat buns for dinner tomorrow. I think there will be about 10 of us.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

I'll be dropping by between 2:00 and 3;00 today to help in the garden, then watch the game. See you guys later! Panteli

beth bennett said...

Yes we will get some buns.

I have watered the garden fake and rel.

Too hot to do anything more for me.

Love mom