Sunday, July 21, 2019

COURAGE

I am a woman of great courage and inner strength.
I have determination.
Great and impossible challenges are overcome once again.
Facing my fears has not been easy.
Remembering has stirred up a great amount of anger.
Emotional wounds take time to heal and I have healed.
I feel happy and stronger.

I am thankful for Sandra's visit on Friday that reminded me of who I am and the lives that I will continue to touch as other reveal their deepest fears and hidden secrets.

"Let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint . . . . 
for in good time and at an appointed season we shall reap renewed courage."  Galatians 6;7

I am a woman of faith and a woman of courage!  I am awesome!

Happy to have Rick here for a visit!
It takes courage for him and Craig to knock on doors to get signatures.

6 comments:

Shandel said...

You are incredibly awesome!!!

Sandra said...

Yes, dealing with emotions and memories take more courage and strength of mind then climbing a mountain. I here you helped Craig get a few signatures by just being there.
Had a nice visit with Rick then he headed off for his drive home and Randy and I started on supper.
Sandra

Shandel said...

Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa for your thoughtful card and treat inside. I will forsure take my sweetie out, best date I can think of. Xoxo

beth bennett said...

Yes I feeel that we are heereto enjoy life
and help one another.

Love mom

:ove grama

nancy-Lou said...

Congratulations Beth on overcoming some deep seeded fears and memories....it must have been a difficult thing to do. Now you can continue on in life, free of all the things that were holding you back! What a grand feeling it must be!

I have to run and cook! I have a music theory class at 4pm...so have to have dinner ready before hand.Making pea soup with ham and barley for tomorrow in the crock pot and chicken with mushroom sauce and zucchini and mushrooms with pasta for dinner.

Have a grand day,
Love to you both,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

It was so wonderful of you to go with Craig and Rick to get signatures. He really appreciates your support. He is blessed to have the Bennett family in his life. We really enjoyed spending time with the little girls and Craig and Leah on the weekend. It would have been nice to see you but maybe next time.
So sorry to hear your friend is not doing well. Thinking of you during your sadness.
Germaine.