Monday, July 29, 2019

TRANSPARENCY

        "When we are deeply loved by some one significant in our lives we blossom into our true selves.
         -Chilean port  Pablo Neveda

Sunday we shared our afternoon with our younger friends.  Ava and Jeff are living out their dreams of helping and supporting their community and using natural resources daily.  They have new goals they hope to achieve and we are sure they will do this.

Our friend Cathy has been very transparent in adjusting to her new life.  Thankfully she has good friends at work who have been supporting her.  Her worry right now is about her mom whose health is failing as she gets older.  Cathy was the first friend we met when we moved to our home here.  She has remained a good friend.

We were reminded as we visited with them that life can bring the unexpected into journey through life. 

Dad rode his bike in the forest as usual today and enjoyed meeting some new dogie friends.

I had my walk in the early morning chill that turned out to be a lovely warm day. 

Scripture reminds us that being more transparent deepens our relationships to others and also to God.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I find this up and down of the weather to be a bit of a nuisance, I never know if I should be welcoming in the cool air in the morning or if I should be locking it out and keeping in the warmth.

Stephen and Shawna made good time and arrived around 3 yesterday. You could call the house, they might be thinking of dropping in to see you, or you could come by the house if they are not going out.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sorry Sandra I did not read this comment.

I had asked another friend over who is having a roughtime.

I was not thinking they would be here so soon.

Thanks for dinner to-night.'

A great supper and the children are adorale.

Love mom

beth bennett said...

My pictures are not doen loading.

Will try one more time and then off to bed,

Love mom