Wednesday, July 31, 2019

DOWN LOADING

I spent an hour last night trying to down load these pictures.

The boys were very active and extremely cute but they were off to bed before I could take a picture of them all.  Walker is the last one to head up stairs.
I am taking a picture of the Cat!
Finally Walker smiles for us!

I am late going for a walk so I will just write a few words.  The tree boys are active and healthy and soon got to know us.  They had had a busy day swimming but did not have a long naps.  Randy made a great supper but dad ate too much.  I was so tired and I did not see him sitting up in the chair.
He also was having coughing asthma attacks maybe the new pillow!

A very bad night for him.

We look forward to many more visits.

I did get the days mixed up I thought they were arriving today.

Yesterday I had invited a friend over who had been in hospital with chest pains.

We had lots to catch up on since the death of her twin brother a year before.

I know how important it is for us to share from our hearts.

"Letting joy temper sorrow is how we endure 
and letting sorrow temper our joy
is how we remain compassionate."
-Nark Nepo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you got lots of pictures of Walker so that is OK. You can get the other boys on Saturday.

Everyone had better sleeps last night, Seeley and Lincoln were up by 6 this morning so hung out with me till Stephen and Shawna got up after 7.

Looking forward to being able to stay home and play with the boys, it is hard because I am so tired when I get home from work and I do not have much energy.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes that will be great

We are off to the library today
having a quiet day.

Love mom