Saturday, July 27, 2019

FRESH

This is old news Craig and Rick after getting signatures for Craig to run in the federal election as a member of the green party.  It is good when we can help each other.

Enjoying my beautiful flowers from my birthday.  Yesterday I was too tired to do much.  Dad had a long bike ride and I rested and read a mystery book.  Later dad and I did manage to have a visit with Vera.  She was sitting up when we arrived as she wants to continue to live each day that she has and not to just sleep it away.

I tell her her presence is a gift of love just being herself.  She is like one of my lowers that continues to blossom in the midst of suffering.  We all eventually wear out our bodies that have been so earth bound and it is important that loved ones give you permission to die.

She wants to hear all about my birthday party and we are happy to share the good time we had.

This morning I was relieved to feel the freshness of the air after the warm day yesterday.  Too warm for me.  I am happy it rained last night.

Ava, sister of  Tavia, and her husband Jeff are coming for a visit.  They are living their dreams raising sheep and chickens on land they rent and living in a trailer,  It will be fun to have a visit with them.

To-morrow Cathy our old neighbor is dropping by.  It is good she keeps in touch with us old folks!

Living out each day with the strength and courage of who we are not what we can do.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I slept away most of the day yesterday and then started on my house work around 7 after it had cooled down. Not sure how hot it was but I was just tired for what ever reason.
Now, time to get serious and get ready for the fun!
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Same here I did laundry at 8 at night!

Lookinf forward to fun and games!

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Nice photo of me and Craig. Looks like I got a bit of sun!

Love,

Rick