Wednesday, July 10, 2019

TODAY

                                               A bit of sunshine at the end of the day!

Our trip out today was even shorter than yesterday.   We went to the Health Food Store but had to leave very quickly.
We are trying to find solutions for these attacks and knowing it is diet related is important.

The traffic on the road was horrible and we got lost trying to take a short cut to the store.  Newton has grown very fast with a whole new area of shops and we seem to be going in circles.

We were disappointed not to be able to join the family get together at Carol and Panteli's.  Sandra, Mary and Chad were also going to be there with Simone and Sebastien.

To-morrow I have an appointment with the eye doctor which is near the hospital where Vera is now staying.  Maybe we will finally be able to have a visit.

Years ago I quoted these words :
I have realized I should not regret any day of my life
Good days give me happiness
Bad days give me experiences
both are essential to life.

Happiness makes me sweet
trails make me strong
sorrows keep me human
failure keep me humble
but God keeps me going."

Tiredness makes me cranky.

The message for each day is to discover new ways to work at being hopeful and to  bring hope to others.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes we were sorry to hear you did not feel up to coming tonight. We had a good day going to the island and back, the kids were thrilled with the ferry and we even saw whales on the way home.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

The new dissolve-able Immodium tablets work well. Taking one will prevent unpleasant surprises without causing a total seizing up of the bowels.

Dentist says the root canal won't work. Have to have another implant.

I have been losing things, or thinking I have lost things, a lot in the last few weeks. So you're not alone.

Got some nice photographs from Kenny on a family hike.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes Rick
that is great advice.

Dad had a better day today, thank goodness.
He is taking Double strength Theracurmin
and we hope it helps.

We went to the White Spot but no fish and chips.

Is a hamburger better?

Sorry about your tooth having to come out
and the false one put in.
Good you have some pain pills.

Love mom

Shandel said...

I really enjoyed that quote.