Monday, July 15, 2019

KNOWLEDGE

         Knowledge without revelation will not produce a spirituality that heals with the warmth of love                                                                the light of the spirit of truth.

The rich man came to Jesus with all the knowledge of the law and proud that he had kept these commandments.  He did not want to be open to another way of doing religion as he was comfortable and expected to be praised.  I know it all he was telling Jesus.

Jesus told him that : "Your own righteousness will not save  you."
Salvation means wholeness.  Body, mind and spirit.

"Wholeness lies beyond perfection."  -  Rachel N. Remen

Dad and I went to Boundary Bay Airport for lunch.  We enjoyed sitting outside together.

Dad did some writing on the computer which he enjoys doing.

I find writing very therapeutic and also revealing.  I start out with a few thoughts and the rest just flows out of me.  I am busy reading and learning about others.    Searching for stories that heal!

Fragmentation separates  and keeps fear alive and deadens and entraps us with feelings of despair.

Writing is a process by which I discover knowledge about my self that sets me free to be me.
Off to get my medical exam from the doctor for my license to-morrow.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I am reading a book right now called "Loving What Is". One of the first statements that has jumped out at me is (and I am paraphrasing) there is my business, and others business and gods business and if what I am worried about is anything but my own business I need to stop, sit back and reevaluate. Most likely I am just avoiding by worrying about others. Just slowly working my way towards the joy, one way or another.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Hope the doctor's visit goes smoothly.

Do you have any Tylenol-3 lying about?

I will be out in Tsawwassen with Carol getting signatures for Craig on Saturday. Craig and I will be door-knocking for signatures in your neighbourhood on Sunday.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Thanks Rick
The visit went well.

No I do not have any Tylenol-3 at this time.

Do they need a perscription?

See you on Sunday .

Love mom