Saturday, July 13, 2019

POTENTIAL

The water is warm and Sebastien and Simone chatter away at us while they are swimming.  They are very happy and very lovable children,  I wee great potential for that family including Mary.  She will begin to walk in the direction of her purpose.

                         That is Me going for a little swim. I will improve if I try again I am sure,

                                                     Good to see Mary looking so happy,
                                                 Simone likes to talk with great joy!
                   Carol and grandpa look on.  We had a wonderful lurch and a happy visit.
Today was quiet except for a visit to the Thrift store.  Dad also went and got you needed groceries.
But we still did not have much for supper.

We will be so sad to see them leave.  The time has gone by fast!

                                       Words I love you float back and forth over the pool as we say good bye.


One of our Chinese friends made this and came by for an evening visit.

I believe that as I write my way through many experiences I will find a new potential too!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Just the time always flies by too fast. We got to the airport in perfect time this morning but then their flight was delayed by half an hour. Means Mary will not get home till close to 8 tonight but she is trying to line up all the picking up and dropping off so that she does not have to do any driving tomorrow.

Shandel said...

Yummy. That homemade sushi looks good. I was sad to miss out on visiting with you all this year. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful photos. Love them