Monday, July 1, 2019

SELF REFECTION

 
We are surrounded by beauty
by beaut0ful caring friends and family.

           Dad's eye is improving slightly.  It has been a worry for him as it got worse and worse.  

It was good of Ken to phone and inquire about dad/ 

It is so good he can ride his bike and feel apart of nature and friendship as he meets others on his travels.

I am feeling very good, and take a nap when I feel tired.  I do a bit in the garden nearly every day.

Dad and I were very pleased when Sandra phones and asked if we wanted to go out for supper.  We were having a quiet day after attending church.

I am proud to be a Canadian but also aware of the many faults in politics.  We celebrated Canada day at church.  We all want to be accepted for who we are.  No one should feel like an outcast.  This too was the message at church.

We cannot help but be different in some ways but that is okay too!

There are moments when miracles happen as they did for me when I was set free of my painful past.
I am learning  to share my pain and be more compassionate with others.  There is beauty in everyone even those who at times annoy us.     

I believe there is a power greater than we can understand but this power can transform ugliness into beauty.

I believe that spiritual practises help me to be aware of this presence as I try to be thankful as well as prayerful.

"As we live in the fullness of God's unconditional love for us we are made new."  -Ephesian 3:14 - 19

I am thankful for strong legs and knees that keep me walking.

Another beautiful day!

3 comments:

beth bennett said...

I forgot to check my spelling errors.

Sandra said...

Strong knees are certainly a blessing! I decided to move bedrooms around today and probably over did it. Oh well.

beth bennett said...

Sandra
I know whenyou get an idea you want to do it
but you will be suffering for it too bad.

A busy and exciting time ahead!

Love mom