Friday, August 2, 2019

AWARE

                             Aware of the beauty in the simplicity that brings us joy!

Aware that there is a mouse in the chesterfiod again freeks me out.

I wanted to get rid of that chesterfield last year and I did not.

Dad is very annoyed with me.  We both miserable.

We learn from our own experiences and we have to find our own happiness.

We drive over to the ball park to see Paten play.  He gives me a hug after and thanks us for coming.
His team played well.  Too bad we were a bit late and missed his home run!

"Jewish Sabbath prayer

Days pass and years vanish we walk sightless among the miracles

Let there be moments when the presence of God lights up our darkness."

Oprah says "our spirit is the  part off us that is seeking meaning and purpose
a part of  that  us  drawn to hope that will not give in to despair."

We become aware of our own potential.

Off to have supper with Carol and Panteli.  It will bless us both.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

So, are you going to get a new couch?

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I want to get rid of this one

Love mom