Thursday, August 8, 2019

GOODNESS

Good food, good stories were a good ending to our day.
Sitting out on the baloney with Carol and Panteli.

We had had great plans for earlier in the day.  I went for a early walk and dad went for his bike ride.  Dad enjoyed lots of dogs along the trail.  I always laugh to myself when I see a young man, extremely tall with a bushy bear with the tinest dog you can imagine.  

Our plan had been to go shopping for chesterfields but when dad returned his foot was very painful mastitis.  He took a pill and laid down for a big rest.  Late in the afternoon we went to one furniture store but just could not make ant decisions.  We will keep looking.

I  hope the mouse has gone.  He does  not like anything we put in the traps.  We do not want to kill the tiny little creature but he needs to find another home.

We pan to visit Vera at Hospice today.  She is very frail.  Her daughter is with her now so that is a blessing for her.

I have mailed all my August cards away so happy that is done.

Sometimes we need to just be still and let the goodness of God touch our hearts and our souls and our bodies!

There is a healing presence waiting for us.

No comments: