Friday, August 9, 2019

STAND STILL

It has been a day of quiet reflection.

We visited Vera and it is amazing how she has changed the dull room she is in.  We spend a little time with her before her son and his wife arrive.  It is a room full of love and time seems to be standing still knowing that things can change for the worse at any moment.  

Dad and I realize how precious each moment is in all our lives.  

Yes our old green couch is still standing in our T.V. room/  Looking very shabby.

The mouse has now been spotted in the laundry room. Even it has had enough of our couch and is looking for a better place to live.  Guess how will be doing the laundry now?

Dad had his bike ride and I did my early morning walk and some shopping.

We miss having a dog but now all the dogs we meet we stop to pet them and say hello.

We have our favorite shows on T.V. and I have my mystery books to take my mind into a different time and place.

Yes we are at a stand still right now but we know the direction we are still aiming for!

Love will guide us.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

We are going to the airshow with Stephen and Shawna and the boys then they will drive to Kamloops tonight. I have already been asked to come to the shelter Monday to talk about my next kittens.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Sandra
just logged in.

Thanks for the update.

Have a great day!

LOvemom