Wednesday, August 28, 2019

HAPPY

Waiting for our love seat to arrive we went and visited the new store in our neighborhood.  Lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.  We did not find it that much cheaper but we need to go again.

We were very happy when our love seat arrived.  I had been busy washing the floor and the wall behind it.  We missed the message from Sandra about going to see a poor little dog who needs a home.

                                                            Dad is talking to Sandra.

I found it very warm today but thankful it is not as hot as it is in other places.

Carol dropped by and we had a good visit.  We are always happy to have visits.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

It was very hot and muggy wasn't it. I had a swim after work then a Duo chat with Cameron and Shandel as it seems like I have not seen them all summer, since of course, I haven't.

I am glad that you like your new love seat.

I will message Brittanee the lady from the shelter today and will find out more about that little dog.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Okay

My back is too soreto sit anywhere but dad is finding it more comfortable.

Loe mom

Steady-as-rain said...

I liked the old sofa you had. The new love seat is a bit of an upgrade?

It was not hot in Saskatchewan. Rather cool, actually.

My back is hurting me as well. I think I will call the chiropractor here in Kamloops. Even if he can't fix my back he still tells good jokes.

It seems so weird to be seeing Heartbeat from the beginning. It won't seem normal again until the Sargent Oscar retires and goes to work at the pub.

Love,

Rick




Unknown said...

Why is your back sore mom? What did you do?
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Hi, Sore backs are no fun.
Good to see if you can get some help Rick.
Or at least get a few laughs.

My back is sore because I forget I am not as strong as I thought.

Did not do much today.

Thankful it is a little cooler.

Love mom