Sunday, August 18, 2019

INTERESTS

                                               Our family is getting new interests.
                        A picture from the Deas Island Rowing group that Carol and Panteli are taking part in.

                                         


                                                        A beautiful place for a picnic.

They also are taking golfing lessons as well as going golfing with others of like interests.

Sandra is out raising money for the animal shelters who do a lot to rescue distressed animals.  She will be getting some new kittens soon.  She is interest in intuitive eating and has a new group of friends.

Craig has got us more interested in politics and Rick and Carol as well as Leah are supporting him in this endeavor.

I ask myself if I am interested in seeing life differently?

I am trying to express more of the positive interests that I have in my life.

Over the years I have had many interests in various things,  That includes cooking, child care, gardening, health and vitamins, walking and making new friends.

Most of these interests have faded away but I still am very interested in faith and spirituality.  This has brought a lot of joy and purpose into my life.  It teaches one to open your heart to experience another reality.

I pray daily for my family and reminds me that I am not alone but there is a loving presence that listens and loves us all.

Dad did not attend church with me but we had a beautiful afternoon going to see the rowers and to recapture many times we had picnics there.  A lovely afternoon.  Carol invited us for supper but we both were a bit weary.

We look forward to a visit with her and Panteli soon.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I did a lot of nothing this weekend, well other than the animal expo and driving out to see Mandi.

If Carol is sending out invites through my name into the hat as I have no kittens this week.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

We will do that,