Friday, May 8, 2020

AUTHENTICITY

Becoming who you were meant to be.
Not a phony-baloney.
There are times when we agree with each other.
And times when we see and do things differently .
I now delight in the imperfection within and around me.
We were feeling lazzie enjoying sitting in the warm of our back yard.

  I was surprised when dad decided to go for a bike ride.  His back is still sore from the fall he had in the forest.  He was extremely careful and was glad he had made the effort.  Riding his bike is the only real exercise he gets.  He also gets out and meets other people.

We are authentic when we are real.  We are authentic when we enjoy life just as we are.

You are here to learn to value yourself for your good qualities and your weaknesses.

What a beautiful world!

Dad has come home very tired from his bike ride.







2 comments:

Sandra said...

It is very warm, almost too warm. I had to stop my yard work as the pool us not ready yet and it is too hot in the sum. We will sit in the back yard tomorrow. I will have some things to snack on.
Sandra

beth bennett said...

Looking forward to our visit.

I will bring my basket from Ken and Melina,
I am finding it too warm.

It helps to have the fan on in our beroom.

Love mom