Thursday, May 28, 2020

DAY BY DAY

One good thing about walking with Spenser I have time to look around and see new growth.

Dad's doctor will phone early Friday morning.  It is important to know what the x-ray showed.

It is good to have some warm weather so we can enjoy being a part of our neighborhood.
Dad tried to take Spenser for his last walk of the day which is around the block.  He even took his cane but only made it part way.  

Life has changed so much because of the Covid-19 bugs that can be in the air and everywhere.

Carol is working hard teaching on line.

Kim is now preparing for her class to return to the classroom.  Everything has to be done with social distancing.

Phoned Ken to hear how Jasmine is doing.  It is not certain she is sensitive to gluten and so she can not change her diet before being tested again.  They are worried about her re-action to more then food but to medication and other complications.

Love changes everything so that day by day we awake to new possibilities.

I am thankful that dear friends are praying for me and dad and our family.


4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Is that a mushroom in the photograph?

I think you are supposed to wait behind the slow people in the one-way lanes in the grocery store. I mean, tempting to just scoot on past and I think I have done that once or twice.

It is good the doctor will explain the x-ray tomorrow. It is worrisome that he couldn't walk around the block.

I am sure Jasmine must be a little confused. But I suppose this will all get sorted out. Back in the old days, as I remember, they would only confirm celiac with a biopsy, after a person had to swallow that tube kind of thing.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes it is important to find out results.

love mom

Sandra said...

Yes, Spencer sets the pace and the direction of walks. Maybe dad just needs 2 canes!

beth bennett said...

Yes that is a mushroom.