Sunday, May 10, 2020

THOUGHTFULNESS

                                 I appreciate the thoughtfulness our family expresses all year long.
I especially appreciate the thoughtfulness of their visits, their cards, and their gifts on Mother's day.
                                 Thank you Rick for your card and the thoughtful words you sent.
Thank you Carol and Kim for your visit and the lovely hanging basket.
Thank you Carol.
Thank you Melina and Ken and family for the basket full of wonderful and delightful items.
The man that delivered it was so happy to give it
he was all smiles.

Dad and I are looking forward to having a visit with Sandra and Randy and Tasha and Justice.
It will be great fun opening the gift basket with them.

I was very thankful the manager at the Safeway 
went and got the item I most needed at the time when the store was closing.
Very thoughtful.  Yes I wore my mask and gloves.
I do not like the mask or the gloves.

I had to stop and think what did I come to the store for anyway!

Thoughtfulness is a timeless gift that blesses our lives each day.
Every little visit, every little phone call
renews and restores our courage.
Growing older is not always easy.

It is so wonderful to have things to look forward to.

                                                       Another very happy Mother's day.

2 comments:

beth bennett said...

No Comments

Maybe it is time to stop?

Love mom

Steady-as-rain said...

Ha ha - it is never time to stop!

Glad my card got to you on time.

Love,

Rick