Monday, May 11, 2020

GRAMMA'S

Gramma's are forgetful.
I gave Justice a little hug as I walked by.
Everyone screamed "Gramma".
                                                  I behaved better after that.  Sorry Justice.
                                           It was a very warm day but lovely by the pool.
                                            Justice and Tasha are both real characters!

Sandra made us a feast of chips and dip ending with strawberry short cake.  Not a day to worry about a diet.

"Gramma's are good at sitting on the floor to play but have a very difficult time getting up again."

It was a great fun be a mom,  although exhausting at times,  but I remember the good times.

 It is even greater being a gramma.!  !

Good to talk to our boys on the phone.  Ken and Rick are in good spirits in this difficult time.

Yes Gramma's are a part of the future but also a link to the past!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is time to stop when ever you no longer enjoy doing your blog.

I have suggested before and I will do it again, rather then posting once a day which is an incredible feat, something even full time bloggers find hard, why not just do it once a week?

Very warm, almost too warm even.

Sorry I did not do more, I was working all morning to get the bark mulch off the driveway before everyone came over. And then to forget your card when I went to the store! I get all flabbergasted when I go to the store these days though. Have to watch for arrows, is there assigned standing spots? Can I walk past this person or not? Can I feel the avocados or not? Someone is watching me, do they want me to hurry up or did I do something wrong?

I just want to get in and out of the store as fast as possible!

I hope dad is feeling a bit better and you both got some rest.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Ha ha - yes, these days it feels like the eyes of the community are on us in the grocery store, or the line up to something or other. I hardly ever buy the first tomato I pick up but I suppose I should now.

We are not worried about Justice, as he is young and healthy. We are worried about you or Dad getting this nasty thing.

I have to do my doctor's appointments by phone now. My feet are usually swollen and hot these days. That and my usual complaint about fatigue seems to be the main issue just now.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Yes I do like doing it
but I do like to hear from others too.

I THOUGHT it was perfect!

Love mom