Tuesday, May 26, 2020

GUESS

Life can seem like a guessing game sometimes.
Dad thinks he feels a tiny bit better this morning.
He goes to physio this afternoon.

I guess I am getting used to losing things like keys or wallets, my book or my glasses.

Everyday I try and guess what day it is.  They all seem the same.  I have the same routine.

I guess we are all a little uncertain about the future.  A step at a time into the future.

I guess I should let my neighbor Amy cut my grass.  She so kindly offered when I started but did not finish. 

 I guess celiac does run in families.  Jasmine has just been diagnosed.  Good that there are more awareness of this now and more products to help.  Kim and Theresa and Morgan and Tasha have it too.  The earlier they catch it the better.  It can affect you mentally and emotionally when it is left untreated.

I do not guess I know I have a lot to be thankful for.

I was thinking this morning about how important each member of our family is.  

The young and the old.

4 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, I think a fixed place to leave keys/wallets/phones might well be a good idea.

It is good that Jasmine was diagnosed early, as you say.

I am glad that Dad is continuing with his physio appointments. Hopefully they will speak louder so he can understand them. :)

I sent off a half dozen job applications this morning.

Love,

Rick

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh, and letting your neighbour finish mowing the lawn is probably a good idea. I am sorry I am not around to help with little chores like that.

Unknown said...

Yes, if someone does not want to do it they would not offer. It only would take someone on 2 minutes to do it.

Start back to 3 days in the office June 8th. New furnace and water tank next week, our water tank is leaking so getting both done at once.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Good comments