Saturday, May 2, 2020

PREDICTABLE

We like it when live is predictable.
The trouble is we are going to enter a time that is unpredictable.

Life has seemed so unfair toa lot of people, young and old.  No school,no sports, no dining out, no family parties. no income and no security.  Our desire was to leave this world a better place for our children and grandchildren.  There is still hope.

LIFE has many unanswered questions.
Life does not always make sense.
It can be unpredictable and a little crazy.
It can even seem unreal.

Sometimes I read a story or watch a movie and it ends to soon.  I am left wondering what is going to happen next.  It this to let us make up our own ending?  Will justice prevail and sorrow end in happiness?

In real life I often do not find things happening that make sense and I am left 
wondering why.

Our beliefs matter and if we believe it is safe to mingle and go shopping we will not be afraid to do it.

No one wants false hope and promises that are not real.  Some things will not return to normal that I can predict.

Jesus came with a message of good news that is life-changing if we could only believe. 

Yes our beliefs matter as they shape and guide us and help us accept each day as a miracle of grace and love. 


4 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I have walked two days in a row, about 3km ..... its a start . Looks like i may be off work until mid June , unless air traffic picks up in the mean time. Nice and sunny today. We have had so muck rain of late , March rain totals 150mm is the most in 50 years or so. People are slowly starting to venture out again, we are still in lock down , but i think lots of people are sick of staying in. I went to the sports store yesterday and the parking lot was half full for the big mall.
Yes it could be a natural spring , but more than likely its a pipe leaking. Hope no sick hole forms.
ken

beth bennett said...

Good you are walking Ken.

All that rain is depressing.

Dad has a nasty cold and a chest cough.

I tell him he has to keep moving even though it is painful.

I think B.C. has been doing the best so far.

We will let the experts figure out the water problem.

Kim and Carol are coming over to do shopping for us
as they still want to do it. They worry about us.

We are having some rain now.

Lovemom

Sandra said...

I dont know how I missed multiple posts, I check you blog every day. I guess I check at the wrong time.

I am glad that the weather was a bit nicer so we could sit outside, it was very cold in the morning when Randy and I were working in the yard.

Kittens are 3.5 weeks old now and wobbling around.

I almost feel like us baby boomers kind of lived through the golden time. Those older than us lived through many wars, and the next generations will have the repercussions of global warming and all these new viruses.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

So true Sandra

Love mom